Hit the jackpot with a free Red Letter Day when you refer a new client to us.
Refer a business to us for marketing and if they go ahead with a project such as a new website, we will reward you with a choice of Red Letter Day experiences. From driving a Ferrari around a track to pampering yourself at a relaxing spa, we have it all covered. With a wide variety of choices on offer we have something for everyone, whether it’s to treat a loved one or something to spoil yourself.
There really are no gimmicks or tricks, we’ve built this business on referrals and want to continue our growth the same way!
To claim this great offer, simply complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When your friend goes ahead with a project, you will be given a choice of rewards from our list of experiences available at that time. We will be happy to advise on the level of incentive, dependent on the type of project your referral requires.
*indicates a mandatory field
Terms and Conditions
In order to qualify for Markadept’ Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Referrer will indemnify Markadept for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- Markadept must not already have received details of the Referee prior to the referral or have the Referee on the Markadept database.
- A project must be started within 3 months of the referral being made. Any project started after 3 months of the referral will not be eligible for vouchers.
- The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Markadept to claim their voucher.
- Experiences can be chosen from a list of Red Letter Days at the time of reward, these will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has agreed to start a project and once the commencement deposit has been duly received.
- Red Letter Days cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Red Letter Days are not a sponsor for this promotion in anyway, shape or form.
- Markadept is not responsible if a Red Letter Day experience is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Eligibility for this offer is at Markadept' discretion and our decision is final.
- This scheme is effective from 01/03/2016 and Markadept reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.