Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for making a payment online. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your payment has been emailed to you from PayPal. To access your account visit www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
If you encounter any problems or the email does not arrive within 10 minutes, first check your PayPal account to ensure that the payment has gone through correctly and cleared and then please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
[collapse title="Is my Payment Secure?" active="true"]
We are using Paypal, one of the leading online payment systems in the world. Payments are processed on their network. As with any online financial transaction, users should ensure they have adequate security on their computer (such as an up to date firewall and antivirus provider).
[collapse title="What is PayPal?"]
PayPal is the safe, simple, smart way to pay online. All you need is an email address to make secure online payments using your debit, credit card, bank account or PayPal balance.
[collapse title="I don't have a PayPal account, how can I get one?"]
Over 15 million UK PayPal account holders can't be wrong. Sign up for a PayPal account in minutes by visiting www.paypal.co.uk. Once you've opened a PayPal account you can start to shop at hundreds of UK websites.
[collapse title="I've forgotten my PayPal password or email address?"]
No problem, just visit www.paypal.co.uk and follow the links at the top of the page.
[collapse title="How do I choose a payment method?"]
When you make a payment, the money is first taken from your PayPal balance. If your balance cannot cover the full amount of your payment, the rest of the money can come from PayPal Credit products, your linked bank account, or your personal debit or credit card.
You can choose your payment method during the send money flow. Here's what to do:
- During checkout, click Change or More Funding Options under Payment Method on the Review page.
- On the next page, select the payment method you want and click Continue.
- The payment method you selected will be used after your PayPal balance.
- Adding a debit or credit card or bank account to your PayPal account gives you more ways to send money.
- An instant transfer is an automatic withdrawal of funds from your bank account to cover the cost of a purchase.
- The default method of payment - after your PayPal balance - may vary depending on what funding methods are available on your account.
- If you choose to change your payment method, you must do this for each payment that you send.
[collapse title="Can I cancel a payment that I've already sent?"]
You can cancel only unclaimed payments. If the payment is complete, you can contact us and request a refund.
To cancel an unclaimed payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click History.
- Click Cancel under Order Status/Actions.
- Click Cancel Payment next to the unclaimed payment.
A payment is automatically cancelled if the recipient doesn’t accept it within 30 days.
If you paid with a credit card, it can take up to 30 days for a refund to appear on your card statement.
[collapse title="How can I contact PayPal?"]
Just visit the PayPal website and go to their 'contact us' section, you can then email them or log in and call them
[collapse title="Who should I contact for accounts queries?"]
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 0330 321 0445
- By post:
Dragon Enterprise Centre
[collapse title="Who should I contact for more information?"]